Stella McCartney Dress

















    Dress/Vestido: Stella McCartney, Shoes/Zapatos: Balenciaga, Bag/Bolso: Miu Miu, Sunglasses/Gafas: Vintage




    When I saw this dress from Stella McCartney’s at Santa Eulalia I fell in love. Stella McCartney has designed a splendid collection with fruit prints and very feminine garments for the spring/summer 2011 season. The dress I’m wearing is sexy and romantic at the same time and for me it is perfect for a daytime look.
    I have combined the dress with a wonderful pair of Balenciaga shoes perfect in combination with this dress.
    The bag is from Miu Miu, a shopping bag for the whole day in a yellow tone that I love.
    xoxo


    Cuando vi este vestido de Stella McCartney en la tienda de Santa Eulalia me enamoré. Stella McCartney ha diseñado una esplendida colección con estampados de frutas y prendas muy femeninas para la temporada de primavera/verano 2011. El vestido que llevo es sexy y romántico a la vez y para mi es perfecto para un look de día.
    Para conseguir el look lo he combinado con unos maravillosos zapatos de Balenciaga que creo que son ideales para este vestido.
    El bolso es de Miu Miu, un shopping bag para todo el día en tono amarillo que me encanta.


    Photography: Carola Fingerhut
    Source URL: http://vincentdi.blogspot.com/2011/08/stella-mccartney-dress.html
    Visit Fashionvibe for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection