Pennyblack













    Shoes/Zapatos, Pants/Pantalones y Top/Camiseta: Pennyblack, Clutch/Bolso: Friis & Company, Nail Polish: Kiko, Sunglasses/Gafas De Sol: Uterqüe, Ring/Anillo: Yves Saint Laurent




    Pennyblack is officially one of my favorite brands by far. I love the designs, the texture of the clothes, the quality and how perfect everything fits. The style of the clothes is chic, elegant and very feminine. This is one of the outfits that I put together for the project I have with the brand and I hope you guys like it.
    xoxo
    Pennyblack es una de mis marcas favoritas. Me encanta el diseño de las prendas, la textura y por supuesto la calidad. El estilo de la ropa es chic, elegante y muy femenino. Este es uno de los conjuntos que he preparado para la colaboración que tengo con la marca y espero que os guste.
    Source URL: http://vincentdi.blogspot.com/2011/08/pennyblack.html
    Visit Fashionvibe for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection