Paris Fashion Week Day 1






















    Leather Pants/Pantalón: H&M, Bag/Bolso: Chanel, Shirt/Camisa: Zara, Shoes/Zapatos:Mango, Sunglasses/Gafas: Chanel


    Yesterday I arrived in Paris and went straight away to the Balmain show! Needless to say how much I liked this collection. Rock designs, gold and silver, leather and denim and beautiful dresses with amazing details. I wasn't surprised though because Balmain is always a dream while you are alive.
    After that I went to the Barbara Bui show! This collection was more comercial and dynamic. I loved the dresses and the fringe on skirts and outwears.
    I was wearing black leather pants, pointed shoes and a silk white shirt.
    At night we went to the Castelbajac party and then to my favorite bar in Paris "Le Baron".
    I had a blast. I'm can't be more happy!
    Source URL: https://vincentdi.blogspot.com/2011/09/paris-fashion-week-day-1.html
    Visit Fashionvibe for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection